Horn Percussion, located at Dr. Kuyperstraat 3 5171 KB Kaatsheuvel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Horn Percussion processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Horn Percussion processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
How long we keep personal data
Horn Percussion does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. Your personal data will be deleted after a period of two years of inactivity on your personal account.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Horn Percussion only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s Situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Horn Percussion will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Horn Percussion would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Horn Percussion takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Horn Percussion has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.